FINALE!!!

Oooowwwhhhh my GOSH!!! i am finally having my own blog!! I never thought that i will write since ive been busy with my classes, daily life as a mother n a wife. Well who inspire me??? hheheh...After reading some of the bloggers stories especially from the ex bride n b2b...i pun rase nk share everything about weddings. Well i'm categorize under the ex bride team would love to share about my past hectic n joyful wedding experience with u olz! lovelove!

Since this is my first time blogging, so blog pun rupa mcm x siap...nk tukar design x reti plak....hahahha xpe2 nnti tggu hubby blik...biar die yang design kan...plez yang!! i need ur help....

Hubby balik??? yes!!! he's coming back on d 8th of july...insyaAllah sampai petang. Me n baby qisthina cant wait to c daddy after 2 months dh x jumpe...daddy balik ape lagi? shopping sakan la kita qisthina...hehehhe



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment